Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to make multiple selections of a similar element?

Hello, I am trying to make an application that will analyze compositions of certain army compositions in a tabletop game. All the unit information has been imported but I am wondering what the best way is to set up a page in my application that will allow for you to "build a force" but the only problem I am having is how to make multiple selections of a single unit. For example: If I want 3 units of spearmen how will I be able to select spearmen (which is in the data set once) 3 times? Also wondering how to do data handling on a kpi displaying the cost so that it only displays the cost of the current selection and show nothing if no selection is made.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.D.

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

For KPI, you could use

If(GetFieldSelections(FieldName)=0, 'Nothing', Sum(Measure))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It worked, thanks!

t_chetirbok
Creator III
Creator III

please, mark the answer as Correct to close this thread