Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to pass parameters in Get method in rest connection in qlik sense

I am using Get method .Response type json. I want to pass parameters in the rest service.

when I pass parameter in the query parameters in the rest connection page , I am not getting result.

I think query parameters in the rest connectors are for passing url parameter or  Is there any way to pass parameter. Please reply anyone

6 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

You are correct about query parameters.

Along with query parameters, you will also have to pass query headers.

Not applicable
Author

I passed Name and value in query parameters . But its not working .

I passed Id as name and 1 as value . But data is not filtered based on this parameter. Its a get method.

But when i pass parameter with url . its working.

Given below url : http://10.181.120.21/restservice/ProductRESTService.svc/GetProductListByproductId/1

In the end of the url there is value 1. But when i pass value in query parametrs or query headers , data not filtering

based on the value. Please show me how to do this

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Check Call a web service via SOAP, HTTP Get or HTTP Post if you get anything helpful

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply. Now i am getting correct result. But I hard coded value  in the query parameters.

Now i set a variable 'Product' instead of hardcoded value and place that variable in the place of value text box in the query parametrs. But when click select data icon , getting  @value . NO data is coming .Do u have any solutions

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

For dynamic thing,

You will have to override you body by using With Connection ()

REST CONNECTOR, Override request body

It worked for me with SOAP POST Web service

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply. Let me check and let u know