Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to plot chart show sales and debt in one chart ?

Hi All

I have below 2 bar chart , i like to combine both bar chart into 1 bar chart , so that i can view their sales vs debt amount in one chart. it is possible in QS ?

sales and debt.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Paul,

I think you don't need to use two different axes for two expressions because both the expressions is having the near values, also it would be confusing to users if you use two axes.  You have to go for two axes if you are comparing Percentages and Numbers or Sum(Sales) and Count(Salesman) like this.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Enclosed my QS doc.

Not applicable

Hi,

You can have both charts in the same chart

step1->goto->new sheet object->chart object->click on bar chart as shown in figure1->enter the 2 expression in the expression tab as shown in figure2->then go to axes tab for sales click on position as shown in figure 3 and for Depth click on position as shown in figure 4.

untitled6.bmp figure1untitled7.bmpfigure2untitled8.bmpfigure 3untitled9.bmpfigure 4

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Paul,

I think you don't need to use two different axes for two expressions because both the expressions is having the near values, also it would be confusing to users if you use two axes.  You have to go for two axes if you are comparing Percentages and Numbers or Sum(Sales) and Count(Salesman) like this.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Jagon

Thank you for your reply. it work for me.

Paul

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Paul,

If you got the answer close this thread by giving Correct & Helpful Answers.

Regards,

Jagan.