Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitk1609
Master
Master

How to put AND condition between two triggers to Run a task?

Hi Techies,

I need to run a QMC task based on two dependent tasks which have AND condition between them.

Lets say I have two dependent tasks Task A and Task B. Task A runs only on Monday and Task B runs every day. My use case says Task C should run only on Monday right after Task B completes.

So I put two triggers in Task C as 

Task A Monday Trigger 

Task B Daily Trigger

rohitk1609_0-1615295959491.png

rohitk1609_1-1615295985675.png

what I am trying to on Monday when both dependent tasks run on Monday then Task C run otherwise Task C doesn't run.

Problem is every day TASK C is running. I have thought that on Monday when Both Task A and Task B run between 720 minutes then only Task C run.

Can anyone please help me to know what I am missing?

Thanks,

Rohit

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What I do here for AND operator between tasks, Add another task here like

Anil_Babu_Samineni_1-1615320541146.png

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

Adding two tasks inside one trigger works on AND condition ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, and OR condition works each task from parent.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

Can you please explain this how OR condition works between two TASKS?