Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waïl_Riachi_Sanofi

How to put several dimensions on a barplot ?

Hello All,

How to put several dimensions on a barplot ?

I would like to make a graph like this with 4 dimensions (each bar is a dimension), how to do?

Waïl_Riachi_1-1617090302234.png

Thank you in advance,

Waïl

7 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Each bar is a separate dimension (field) or different values for the same field?

-Rob

Waïl_Riachi_Sanofi
Author

The green bar is a dimension (occupied space), the blue bar is a dimension (available space) and the gray bar is a dimension (gray space) it therefore corresponds to 3 columns in Excel

- Waïl

Waïl_Riachi_Sanofi
Author

Here is the table

Waïl_Riachi_0-1617175633545.png

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Dimension: FS Specifique

Three Measures:

Sum(Espace Disponsible)
Sum(Espace Occupe)
Sum(Espace Total)

Does that get you want you want?

-Rob

Waïl_Riachi_Sanofi
Author

No I don't want the sum just to show the results as they are. I tried to put 3 indicators by displaying them but I do not know how to put a date filter because there is only one date but the idea is that there are other dates afterwards. So if I want to display the occupied space for the month of March, how do I do it? Because the filters only work when we put a calculation (for example count, max, min, sum, avg etc.) with the following formula count ({<Date = {"3/25/2021"}>} [DEC 2020. Name]) but since I don't use

a calculation I can't filter on the date? For exemple ({<Date = {"3/25/2021"}>} [DEC 2020. Name]) doesn't work..

- Waïl

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Can you upload a sample qvf?

-Rob

Waïl_Riachi_Sanofi
Author

I am on a business version so I cannot export qvf ... we can do that only on the desktop version

- Waïl