Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian96
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to remove 'Reload Failed' from APP on Qlik Sense SaaS

Hi All,

A reload failed notification is appearing next to one of my applications, however it is running without error when executed manually or through an automation.

Reload Failed.jpgReload History.jpg

Has anyone else experienced this problem before and if so how did you resolve it?

Currently it is a minor inconvenience but it will make it harder to recognize if the app does genuinely fail to reload. I am also anxious about this bug spreading to additional apps.

Many Thanks for your help,

Ian

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Ian96 

When you receive the error that the app reload is failed, it generates reload log. If you click on the red exclamation mark, it will redirect you to reload the history of the app where you can check reload logs to find out the root cause.

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Ian96
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Vinay_B ,

Thanks for your response. However there are no instances where the app has failed and there are no logs in the reload history that state the app has failed to load. This is the issue that is causing confusion.

Kind Regards,

Ian

Vinay_B
Support
Support

@Ian96 That is very odd behavior. I would suggest you raise a case with Qlik support so that they can investigate this further.

Thanks!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!