cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to remove multiple filter pane when one selection is selected

Hi,

I am new in Qlik Sense. I need some guide from the expert to solve this problem. How to remove multiple filter pane when one selection is selected? Based on this, the value also change when selection is selected where it is wrong value. I suspect that it is effected by the filters that pop out and affecting the numbers some way or another.

The chart below is showing the default value and the correct numbers. 

DefaultDefault

after selected/click one dimension (FIN) in the chart, multiples filter pane come out at the top. After Select one selectionAfter Select one selection

so, how to overcome this problem to remove the unnecessary filter pane on the top .

Attached is the code in dimension and measure for that chart.

Dimension:

=If(GetSelectedCount([Snapshot Date]) = 0,
IF([Headcount Group Tagging] = 'SUPPORT FUNCTION' and (('$(MaxReportingDate)' <= QuarterEnd([Headcount Date]) and '$(MaxReportingDate)' >= QuarterStart([Headcount Date])) or ([Snapshot Date] = '31/01/2018')), [Headcount Tagging]),
IF([Headcount Group Tagging] = 'SUPPORT FUNCTION' and Date#(Right(GetFieldSelections([Snapshot Date], ',', 99), 10), 'DD/MM/YYYY') <= QuarterEnd([Headcount Date]) and Date#(Right(GetFieldSelections([Snapshot Date], ',', 99), 10), 'DD/MM/YYYY') >= QuarterStart([Headcount Date]) , [Headcount Tagging]))

Measures:

//all employees who have voluntarily left for the year
COUNT({$<[Snapshot Date]={"$(=Date(Max([Snapshot Date])))"}, [Voluntary Resignation Flag]={'Y'}, [Date Resigned]={">=$(=YEARSTART(ADDMONTHS(Max([Snapshot Date]),0)))"} >} [Employee ID])
/
(
(
//first snapshot
COUNT({$<[Snapshot Date]=, [Snapshot Date]={"$(=MonthEnd(YearStart(Max([Snapshot Date]))))"}, [Active Flag] = {"Y"}>} [Employee ID])
+
//current snapshot
Count({$<[Snapshot Date]={"$(=Date(Max([Snapshot Date])))"}, [Active Flag]={'Y'}>}[Employee ID])
) / 2
)
* 12 / $(MonthDiff(YearStart(Max([Snapshot Date])), Date(Max([Snapshot Date])))) //self defined formula

0 Replies