Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to report a bug

Hey community can anyone help me how can i report a bug on Qlik Sense ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can try this place: QlikBug

Or start a discussion in the Qlik Sense space and try to attract the attention of a Qlik employee like Dirk Scharffetter‌, Jeffrey Goldberg, Mattias Malre‌ orMichael Tarallo

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

David,

if you are a customer or partner, you can report bugs via the respective portals on the Qlik.com site.

AFAIK, there is no direct way to report a bug if you are not a partner, customer or Qlik employee.

Regards,

Stefan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Maybe share what you suspect may be bug.

It may not be bug and could even have a simple solution.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can try this place: QlikBug

Or start a discussion in the Qlik Sense space and try to attract the attention of a Qlik employee like Dirk Scharffetter‌, Jeffrey Goldberg, Mattias Malre‌ orMichael Tarallo

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You right i could do so, but i was thinking about maybe there is another way to work directly whit Qlik.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Are you a customer or partner?

Then I would still recommend using the respective portals.

From my experience, bugs posted to the community (including the QlikBug space) will rarely lead to a close bug related collaboration with Qlik employees. AFAIR, the QlikBug space was only created because there was a need for QlikView users to exchange about found bugs, having no publicly available defect tracker at hand.

Maybe rbecher as one of the place admins can comment on his experience.

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Qlik Support Portal is the right place for clients and partners to log a case:

https://qliksupport.force.com/

The QlikBug Group I've created with my colleague is a place to share what you might think is an bug, issue or wrong behavior. And probably other members can help or already know more about a submitted case, or can provide a workaround. But, it's not place to get a bug fixed..

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D