Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MajBhr
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

How to send a dashboard and its data to a QlikSense server using APIs? (Repository Main API)

Dear Qlik community,

Suppose that I have a dashboard (a set of charts that I am going to show to the user) and a set of data (user specific data, different per user). From my web application I generate the data and want to show the use his/her dashboard on our Qlik server.

What is the workflow and set of APIs (preferably Repository Main API) to upload this dashboard + its data to the Qlik server and show it to my end user? 

I find the API description poorly documented 😞 Will be appreciative of your help 🙂 

Labels (5)
3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

Check this link.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/February2019/Subsystems/Platform/Content/Sense_PlatformO...

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
MajBhr
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thank you for the reply and link. The link says about integration (second phase of my work). However, the first phase of my work is uploading the data and dashboard to the server (and the second phase, show it to the users). 

Do you have insight how programatically I can upload the dashboard + its data to the server? 

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

When you say programatically, do you want to do it using API?

Check this link for more help on API.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/June2019/Content/Sense_Helpsites/Home-developer.htm

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!