cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darkshadow91223
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to separate -ve and +ve values in straight table

I did a expresion to give me the difference in percentage between 2 same values to see how much it change. i want to visualize positive percentage values in one table and negative in the other one.

The expression that im using is this:

Num(1 - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}>}Amount) / Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}>}Amount), '#,###.#0%')

Any ideas?.

3 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

you can try like below

for -ve:

if(

Num(1 - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}>}Amount) / Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}>}Amount), '#,###.#0%')<=0,

Num(1 - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}>}Amount) / Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}>}Amount), '#,###.#0%') ,0)

for +ve ;

if(

Num(1 - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}>}Amount) / Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}>}Amount), '#,###.#0%')>0,

Num(1 - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}>}Amount) / Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}>}Amount), '#,###.#0%') ,0)

Thanks,Deva

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can call like this?

+ve

Num(1 - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}, Amount={"=Sum({<Timestamp={'Old'}>} Amount)>0"}>}Amount) / Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}, Amount={"=Sum({<Timestamp={'Old'}>}Amount)>0"}>}Amount), '#,###.#0%')

-ve

Num(1 - Sum({<TimeStamp={'Old'}, Amount={"=Sum({<Timestamp={'Old'}>}Amount)<0"}>}Amount) / Sum({<TimeStamp={'New'}, Amount={"=Sum({<Timestamp={'Old'}>}Amount)<0"}>}Amount), '#,###.#0%')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
OmarBenSalem

and then under adds on; uncheck show zero values