Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to set default in Qlik Sense

Hello all

I want to set a certain selection as default on my app so I won't need to select it every time I run it. So far I couldn't find it, can anyone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Ege, you tried bookmarks?

You can make your selections and create a bookmark, so you can apply those selections quickly, the icon to create a bookmark is

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Ege, you tried bookmarks?

You can make your selections and create a bookmark, so you can apply those selections quickly, the icon to create a bookmark is

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hell Ege,

Thanks for your question.

Ruben's suggestion is a nice and easy one, however you could create an expression for your metrics using Set Analysis - check out this video to learn more:

A Beginners' Introduction to Set Analysis

This will allow you to limit your data set to 1 or more specific dimension values. When combined with Variables, you can set the default value in the script. Let me know if you are interested in learning more and I will create you a quick example and post it.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
busilacchi
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi! There is an extension that resolve this situation:

Qlik Branch

Not applicable
Author

Hey Michael,

I am interested to know on how to do this from a script. I would love to see an example.

Thanks!