Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaudharybilal
Partner - Contributor III

How to show aggregated measure value with Dimension value.

Hi,

We are using Qlik Sense Enterprise Jun - 18. And we need to create the following chart as it is. Is there any way of achieving this ?

Capture.PNG

We've tried a couple of things, but it didn't work. We created a dimension based on field "Persona" and our measure is "SMS". Following were couple of the expressions that we've tried:

=Persona & SUM(Total Persona SMS)

=Persona & SUM(Total SMS)

We also thought to use two charts instead of one to achieve this, but when we click on a bar for filtering, before actually selecting the confirmation tick that appears on left top corner of chart, all other charts get filtered and the two charts that we used to create a visualization like above get out of sync.

Is there any way to achieve this ? or at least something close to this ?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You could actually create a Widget based on the Widget example that comes with Qlik Sense named "barchart". You can extend that with adding a color dimension and editing the HTML and CSS.

It wouldn't be very hard to get exactly what you want this way if you have some skills with HTML, CSS and basic Angular.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You could actually create a Widget based on the Widget example that comes with Qlik Sense named "barchart". You can extend that with adding a color dimension and editing the HTML and CSS.

It wouldn't be very hard to get exactly what you want this way if you have some skills with HTML, CSS and basic Angular.

rangam_s
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Branch

You can use Horizontal Bar chart to generate similar Graph (but not exactly same). You can use above extension for creating custom bar chart.

chaudharybilal
Author

Thanks Petter,

I guess this is the only option left. I was wondering if someone has already built and extension for this. I guess not!

Wth our installation, we didn't get the Widget examples, so I guess we'll have to start with scratch.

Thanks for your help.

chaudharybilal
Author

Hi Rangam,

Thanks for your response. I don't think this extension fulfills our requirement. As petter suggested, we would have to go with custom widgets.