cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to show bottom 10 business units and excluding zero values in Bar chart

Hi Guys,

I am struggling with displaying the bottom 10 business units and excluding the zero values (the data that was not input yet). When I check do not show zero values then I do a limitation on a fixed number of bottom 10, I get no data to display.

I think this is because it is trying to pull the zero data units in and there are none. How do I exclude the business units that have 0 in for revenue and display only the bottom 10 that actually have a number in there?

Thanks,

Russ

24 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

A sample of what exactly?

When I select bottom 10, I see the bottom 10 that are all zero $. I need to exclude those and get to the bottom 10 that actually have data.

If I select exclude zeros, nothing shows up at all.

Thanks!

sunny_talwar

May be use set analysis to exclude 0

{<Revenue -= {0}>}

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

May be as at attached file?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply...Where would I place this set analysis? In the overall expression or in the limitation expression? Thanks Sunny

sunny_talwar

I would overall expression

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am also getting a garbage expression after -= part of that formula...any thoughts?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am also getting a garbage expression after -= part of that formula...any thoughts?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I do not have a desktop version of qlik sense - do you have any thoughts of what I can do in app to fix?