Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kennethand
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to show result for selection in multi dimension

I need some input/help here.

I've made this expression to meassure the total amount used in different supermarkets/store. In my data every respondent has answered the total amount (called amount) used per month and then distributed 100% (called Share) to different supermarkets (called Store). They also have a weight which has been implemented in the expression:

=sum(amount*weight*([Share]/100)) / sum(total{ <Store={"*"}>} [weight])

The expression gives the weighted amount per store in a chart like this:

Udklip2.JPG

So far so good.

But when I choose any supermarket (let's take ALDI as an example) as a filter I only see ALDI (92 danish kroner).

I really like to see the not only the result for ALDI but the tThe total amount across every supermarket (but only for the ALDI-customer as I choosed ALDI in my filter).

ALDI is just an example. I need to have an expression which can handle any  Supermarket-filtering.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I feel "Super market" is the field in your database as 

sum({<Store=>} (amount*weight*([Share]/100))) / sum(total{ <Store={"*"}>} [weight])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kennethand
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni wrote:

I feel "Super market" is the field in your database as 

sum({<Store=>} (amount*weight*([Share]/100))) / sum(total{ <Store={"*"}>} [weight])

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately it doesn't have any effect.