Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to show the part when i choose in the pie chart while not 100%?

Hi,All

I thought that you have experienced the cucumstance in the pie charta.png

from the pie chart we know that 销售材料-饮料 is part values 22%.after I choose it ,it shows 100%,

b.png

how to make it shows its original data?

Thanks !

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Change your expression from something like sum(Amount) to sum({<PartDimension=>}Amount). The {<PartDimension=>} will make the pie chart ignore selections in the PartDimension dimension. Use the real field names that apply in your situation.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
mrossoit
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

uncheck Relative in Expression's tab and change your expression from

sum(your_field)

to

Sum(your_field)*100/sum(all your_field)

but doing this youll lose % simbol on right side of your values.

Regards

MR

Not applicable
Author

I texted.but it doesnot show as I wanted to be,I would like to express it detailed as follows.First statement.the left pie chart values classes,the right chart values name of materials,the left pie chart contains the right pie chart in level.

a1.png

from the table we can see that 销售材料-蔬菜类 is 19.6% in the left pie chart ,when i click 生菜 in the right pie chart,the left pie chart show 100%,I want to let it show 19.6%,would it possible?

a2.png

Thanks again

Not applicable
Author

I texted ,but It doesnot show the difference compare with before

mrossoit
Creator II
Creator II

Share your qvw, please

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Following your first post I would suggest going to the obect's options: "Appearance" > "Presentation" > drop down menu - "Values".

pic.jpg

However from the 2nd post I could suggest doing the same + creating a new "Drill-down" dimension, with the class of materials 1st and the names of materials as 2nd

pic2.jpg.

Maybe this could be helpful, but to get the best solution it is really probably best to upload the qvw of your project, cheers