Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III

How to supress zero values in Bar chart in Qliksense when using last 12 Months data

Hi Friends,

Can some one please help me to resolve this Issue. I am calculating last 12 months of Data.  I am having data till December 2019. User want to see the data for Jan 2020 , Feb 2020 & Mar 2020 but there is no data for these 3 months. so we have to show zero for Jan 2020 Feb 2020 & March 2020. I am using checking Including zero values but I am getting following chart

issue.PNG

Can some one please help me to resolve this Issue. 

Thanks and Regards

Satya

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You meant before "Mar-2019" there were zero's and same for after "Mar-2020" also. That you don't want?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes Anil you are correct

Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II

Doesn't it just work if under Data, under the relevant dimension or measure you uncheck "Include null values" 

See attachment

Anil_Babu_Samineni

So, You want only leading zero's in current year data but not to the prior data? What if data has for Jan 2019 data?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes Anil