Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
Could you help me in uploading one of my sense desktop app into Qlik Sense Cloud
Go to Solution.
Steps as follows-
1. Go to QlikSense cloud Login or if not register , register as new user.
2. Once Logged in on left side Click on "My personal cloud"
3. Click on New app --> Choose a Qlik Sense file you want to upload
4. File will be found on ---> c: Users--->My Doc---> Qlick-->Sense--->Apps ---> Choose your app.
5. once file selected Click on import button.
6. It will take some time and your application will get uploaded.
And the opposite is possible? I´ve began working in Qlik Cloud and I´d like to use my apps and dates in Qlik Sense Desktop.
Is it possible to sync both of them?
Thanks for your sharing,
I follow the steps 1 to 4 and when I choose the file XXX.qvf at C drive and plan to upload to Qlik cloud, it mentioned:
[Please upload file that is a .csv, .txt, .tab, .qvo, .mem, .skv, .prn, .log, .xls, .xlw, .xlsx, .xlsm, .html, .htm, .kml, .fix, .dat, .qvd, .qvx, .xml file.]
May I know how to solve this problem?