Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaturnV
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

How to use one ODAG app navigation link for multiple apps

I have 4 apps which are for preparing data for an export. All will have the same ODAG Template App and the same name.

As I create the new link "Create Export" in the first app (Edit sheet -> App navigation links -> Create New) everything works fine and I add the new link to the bar on the bottom.

As I try to add the same Link "Create Export" in the second app, it does not appear in the list "app navigation links".
I can only click "Create new".
However, if I try to create a link with the same name here, it tells me "You already own an on-demand app navigation link named: 'Create Export'."

Am I doing something wrong here? Or do I need to create a different link for every singe app?

We are on QSE Sep 2020.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, if I understood it right, yes, you need different links, if you have different apps it would be because something is different, so add this diference to the Name: Export Products, Export Customers...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, if I understood it right, yes, you need different links, if you have different apps it would be because something is different, so add this diference to the Name: Export Products, Export Customers...