Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
datalakeyu
Valued Contributor

How to use script or Qlik sense API to create a pie chart at Qlik sense desktop?

How to use script or Qlik sense API to create a pie chart at Qlik sense desktop?

Any suggestion is appreciated!

5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: How to use script or Qlik sense API to create a pie chart at Qlik sense desktop?

Hi,

If you are familiar with C# and .Net there is a SDK that gives you API to create apps, sheets, charts etc.
See http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/3.0/Subsystems/NetSDKAPI/Content/Introduction/Net-Sdk-Int...

Best regards

Lars-Göran Book

Luminary
Luminary

Re: How to use script or Qlik sense API to create a pie chart at Qlik sense desktop?

Hi Haikuo - Pie chart is native Sense object. You just need to add your object from visualizations panel and drag pie chart on the canvas. Then select the dimension and the measure. That's it!

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

datalakeyu
Valued Contributor

Hi Deepak, thanks so much for your help!

I created a pie chart at Qlik sense desktop, but the font size is too small.

I try to increase pie chart font size with CSS in Qlik mashup.

This is why I am looking for a walk-around to create  use script or Qlik sense API, so it may I could change pie chart font there.

Any further suggestion is appreciated!

Luminary
Luminary

I see, I'm afraid if we have direct access to CSS/JSON configuration. See this thread.

datalakeyu
Valued Contributor

Is it possible as the following:

app.visualization.create('piechart',["=Avg([Case Owner Group])","=Avg([Case Duration Time])"],

{"title":"On the fly piechart"}

).then(function(vis){

vis.show("QV03");

});