Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joan
Contributor
Contributor

How to use set analysis using a master dimension

Hello all,

i am quite new using Qlik Sense and I have an issue regarding this post Recipe for a Pareto Analysis . 

I have done the Pareto analysis creating the master dimension for the ABC classification, but now I would like to create a KPI that indicates, for instance, the number of clients that are 'A', or the sum of sales for the 'A' clients. So I need to use set analysis or a sum (if ...) function but I don't really know whether this is possible or not, and if it is possible I don't know how to do it...

I would really appreciate if someone in the qlik community could help me with this!

Thank you very much in advance 

Joan

Labels (2)
2 Replies
vikasmahajan

Refer post by Sunny 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-QlikView/ABC-Analysis-in-Qlikview/m-p/1202513

Also created sample app attached with this post.

Hope this helps you

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
joan
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Vikas,

thank you for replying so fast. Ok, I understand that I can create a table to sum up the information for all the values of the created dimension, but what I need now is to create a KPI for the 'A Stocks' and a KPI for the 'B Stocks', for example, in the example you have attached.

So I think I need to use Set analysis or something like that but I don't know how to do it.

¿Do you know how to do it?

Thank you again!

Joan