Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krishna789
Creator II
Creator II

How to use slider to qlikmap in qliksense?

Hi experts,

I took measure as  count(orders)  now i want a slider from which we can select  count of order  Ex.- I only want to look into destination with more than 30 orders then they can  select  in slider .similarly if i want look destination with more than 40 Orders.

i checked this Links: http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/57c6087f9810d6519d4e0516.

Qlik Branch.

I am sharing apps . How i can use extension to achieve my requirement  Thank you in advance.

Thanking

krishna

loveisfailstalwar1omarbensalemnicole_kowalskycolin_albert‌@adamdavi3s@swuehl@Steve Dark

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

I have had time now, did with the extension you linked, I prefer this extension as slider:

http://branch.qlik.com/?_ga=1.210588061.985162163.1474569887#!/project/56728f52d1e497241ae697f8

View solution in original post

8 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Krishna, with set analysis can be:

Count({<City={"=Count(ordernumber)>$(variableName)"}>} ordernumber)

There can be also an easier syntaxis using if:

If(Count(ordernumber)>$(variableName),Count(ordernumber))

krishna789
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi ruben,

thanks for the answer. unable to understand answer can you please modify in app

rubenmarin

Hi, that extension seems to create a variable and assign values to it. You only need to change variableName with the variable you use in the extension.

What's exactly what you don't understand?

krishna789
Creator II
Creator II
Author

HI Ruben ,

Thank for your reply.sorry i could not  put my question correctly.

i will show in stages .i am using first extension in question.

extentions.PNG

Step1: This are option given default .there is default varible .

step2:i created a variable varible.PNG

What equation i should write here .

you can notice there 2 variable  option  upper and lower where we should assign.

step3:map measure  :Count({<City={"=Count(ordernumber)>$(variableName)"}>} ordernumber).i will use this equation

in extension usage  video day are used for different chart .we can not use that method for map.

many issue is how use extension .pls   if  possible modify in app

krishna789
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi ruben,

typo error .there is no default varible

rubenmarin

Hi Krishna, I haven't tested that particular extension and I'm busy right now to test, but seems that upper and lower are another 2 variables to set the range of the slider, in your case I think you need a single value, not a range, for a range you'll need 2 variables and an expression like:

If(Count(ordernumber)>=$(LowerVariableName) and Count(ordernumber)<=$(UpperVariableName),Count(ordernumber))

rubenmarin

I have had time now, did with the extension you linked, I prefer this extension as slider:

http://branch.qlik.com/?_ga=1.210588061.985162163.1474569887#!/project/56728f52d1e497241ae697f8

krishna789
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Ruben Marin,

Thank for spending your time it worked very well.

Thanking you

krishna