Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suryajeganathan
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to use two identifiers in one set analysis

Hi

I am trying to use two identifiers in one set analysis.

In the below case i dint want my formula to consider Type Field that i mentioned like 1<TYPE= & remaining fields has to be considered

ex country_name,ww_segment etc.

How to achieve this?

(SUM({1<TYPE=,fiscal_quarter=,week_start ={">=$(=date(QuarterStart(Max(week_start)))) <=$(=date(AddYears(Max(week_start))))"}

,country_name,ww_segment=,bpc_segment_description=,geography

>}accessories_revenue_yoy)

8 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

you already removed Type field by using this: TYPE=

to consider country_name and vw_segment, just remove them from the set analysis.

or I'm missing something ?

suryajeganathan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If i am removing those fields (country_name ,ww_segment) from the set analysis . The data is get filtered out if i select the country_name & ww_segment filter

That is my issue...

suryajeganathan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If i am removing those fields (country_name ,ww_segment) from the set analysis . The data is not getting filtered out if i select the country_name & ww_segment filter

That is my issue...

sunny_talwar

What exactly do you mean when you say "remaining fields has to be considered"? It seemed that you wanted to allow selection in those fields... but thne you said "The data is get filtered out if i select the country_name & ww_segment filter"? I would have thought that being considered means that you allow for selections

suryajeganathan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny

Sorry for the confusion.

TYPE - I don't want to allow the selection that is already achieved in my above expression

But wen the user selects country_name & ww_segment the expression should allow the selection and the data in the dashboard shld get filtered out accordingly

If i remove those field(country_name & ww_segment) from the set analysis its not happening. So how to achieve?

suryajeganathan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Guys

i changed my expression like below

SUM({1<TYPE,fiscal_quarter=$::fiscal_quarter,geography=$::geography,country_name=$::country_name,ww_segment=$::ww_segment,bpc_segment_description=$::bpc_segment_description>}

ship_accessories_revenue)

The data is getting filtered out ... But the Measure Values are coming wrong...I dont know why

Can any help me ?

sunny_talwar

You need to remove 1 from your expression also

suryajeganathan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

below mentioned expression is working fyn...Tanq all for ur help

SUM({<TYPE>}

ship_accessories_revenue)