Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suresh_qv50
Creator
Creator

How to view Autohide Columns in qliksense table

Hi everyone,

we are using table object with more expression, the problem is the last columns are hidden automatically, i didn't seen any scroll option to view the columns which are hidden automatically. Is there any solution please suggest to me.

Any one Having the best document for development and managing security rules please send to me.

Thanks in Advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Take a look at the help:

Column picker

When space is limited and not all dimensions and measures can be displayed in a table, the column picker appears on the right in the table. When you click the column picker, a list is displayed with all dimensions and measures in the table. You can temporarily change the order of the columns by dragging them in the list, and you can make selections in all displayed dimensions, as usual.

The order changes that you make in the column picker are not permanent and do not the affect the column order or the sorting order set in the properties panel.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Take a look at the help:

Column picker

When space is limited and not all dimensions and measures can be displayed in a table, the column picker appears on the right in the table. When you click the column picker, a list is displayed with all dimensions and measures in the table. You can temporarily change the order of the columns by dragging them in the list, and you can make selections in all displayed dimensions, as usual.

The order changes that you make in the column picker are not permanent and do not the affect the column order or the sorting order set in the properties panel.

Regards

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can have a look at the below extension.

GitHub - erikwett/qsDynamicTable: Dynamic table extension for Qlik Sense

Or you can visit Qlik Branch for some more extensions.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Qlik-Developer
Creator
Creator

how to create a column picker can u provide a doc.