Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hub to Mashups UX

I'm new to Qlik Sense so please bear with me.  I have built a number sheets and when adding them to a mashup (drag and drop) I loose some of the UX.

#1 The right click 'Qlik' functionality is not available (export etc.).

#2 KPI chart has the ability to link to another sheet, but when clicking on the link via the Mashup, it fails with file not found, because it is looking in a different place.

Mashup URL

http://myserver.co.uk/extensions/Termination%20Map/sheet/7c8456d9-d1f6-4a46-9b50-4bbe82166332/state/...

Hub URL

http://myserver.co.uk/sense/app/cd84b3dd-f5b5-4581-bf59-bbe0ec216b8c/sheet/7c8456d9-d1f6-4a46-9b50-4...

Thanks in advance

Mark

7 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Mark,

1) You can make use the APIs.

make use of class="qsnapshot" to add the snap shot functionality

you can even implement the export explicitly by calling the getData(qPages) method and generate an      excel.

2) You can make use of the .next(),.previous(),.toSheet() to navigate the sheets. As you will be having the sheet ids you can generate the URL by concatenating the sheet ID.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rangram,

Thank you very much. In one of mashup videos it mentions a way to obtain the object ids (localhost:4848/single ) but on the latest build of Qlik Sense this page does not seem to exist. I'm I missing something ?

Thanks,

Mark

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

this is how you can launch Single configurator:

Launching Single configurator

Select Single configurator from the Navigation menu in Qlik Dev Hub to launch the Single configurator.

You can also launch it from a web browser using the following links:

See also here:

Single configurator ‒ Qlik Sense

Hope this helps.

Regards

Stefan

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Mark,

Check the URLs which Stefan posted, they should work in the latest edition. Even if you use the old url it should re-direct you to the hub page.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for this, in the following video Mash-Up APIs Part 2: Embedding Objects - YouTube‌ @ 3:35

It shows a web based presentation of the apps and objects, maybe this is deprecated or not in Qlik Sense.

Thanks,

Mark

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

The other issue is i added a logo to a sheet and when placing this on a mashup, it fails to display as the mashup is looking somewhere where the file does not exist and returns file not found.

http://myserver.co.uk/extensions/appcontent/cd84b3dd-f5b5-4581-bf59-bbe0ec216b8c/logo.png

Do i need to copy the logo files to another location ?

Thanks,

Mark

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Mark,

If you change the source path of the image to an absolute reference instead of a relative path, it should start working again.

Thanks,

Sangram.