cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hypercube drilldown issue

Hello,

I've created 4 hypercubes for my drilldown (in a mashup), one for Region, one for Sub-Region, Cluster and for Country too.

When I select from the first level (select a region, let's say Europe), the sorting functionality works fine for the drilldown and for the other KPI-s and charts but in the drilldown  other data is displayed as well. I mean there's data for example for Latin American countries even if I've selected Europe and those extra columns shouldn't be there. I've attached a screenshot to this discussion to make it more clear.

The desired behavior in the example would be that only those sub-regions displayed which is under the Europe region. (the first 7 sub-region should appear in the drilldown).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Zoltan

3 Replies
Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Dear Zoltan

Do you know how many Qlik Sense apps you have? I guess that you have only one.

Have you tried to use multiple apps or Set Analysis?

Regards.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Ricardo,

Yes, we're using one application and this is a requirement for the project. What bothers me is that the same functionality works fine in another page, and I'm literally using the same code for it, but it's still not working as expected.

Regards,

Zoltan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I've solved the issue, there was a field in the hypercube that caused the problem, I should exclude it from the hypercubes and it's working fine.

I'll close this discussion because it's solved.

Z