Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I added a "GridChart" extension. But few properties are missing. I wanted to change color based on the expression. How to do that?

I added a "GridChart" extension. But few properties are missing. I wanted to change color based on the expression. How to do that?

6 Replies
laujerry
Creator
Creator

i know sometimes u cannot see the config at the bottom if your screen is too small

Not applicable
Author

My screen is not small. I am using an extension "GridChart". i am trying to add some properties in gridchart.css and gridchart.js file. But not working.

Not applicable
Author

I want to add "Appearance" option in my extension. And inside that I need to add "General". "presentation", "Color & Legend" , "X-axis" and "Y-axis" properties.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Juthika,

In what Qlik product are you using this extension, Desktop or Server?

If Desktop - simply pressing F5 will refresh everything including any changes you made to the extension found in:

C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions - extension_folder

If Qlik Sense Server - the you would have to remove and re-import the changed extension using the QMC.

let us know.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

I am using qlik sense desktop.

I added the below in my gridchart.js file for color:

mycolorExpression: {

type: "string",

label: "Expression",

expression: "optional",

ref: "nodeColor.value",

defaultValue: ""

},

I could able to see the option. I added the expression as below:

if((Sum({<Product,Work,m>}overall)  / Sum({<Product={'$(=only(Product))'}>} TOTAL <Work,m> overall)) > 0 , red(),

((Sum({<Product,Work,m>}overall)  / Sum({<Product={'$(=only(Product))'}>} TOTAL <Work,m> overall)) < 0 , blue(),

((Sum({<Product,Work,m>}overall)  / Sum({<Product={'$(=only(Product))'}>} TOTAL <Work,m> overall)) > 0 , green(),green()

)))

I am not able to see any changes in my chart. Can you help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Juthika

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Juthika,

I think the best bet here is to contact the author of the Grid Chart Extension

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/user/56728f52d1e497241ae6b28c

Hello skokenes‌ - can you assist with this question?

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik