Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

fredthered
New Contributor

I have exported a QVD from the qlik sense desktop version and have imported the same to qlik sense server version. But in this process, the custom colors which i had added to a bar chart are changing to default color.

Any suggestions , people ?

4 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: I have exported a QVD from the qlik sense desktop version and have imported the same to qlik sense server version. But in this process, the custom colors which i had added to a bar chart are changing to default color.

QVD-files contains only data and will not store or persist any kind of application logic or UI settings like color settings.

dwforest
Valued Contributor

Re: I have exported a QVD from the qlik sense desktop version and have imported the same to qlik sense server version. But in this process, the custom colors which i had added to a bar chart are changing to default color.

Why not just import the qvf ?

lech_miszkiewic
Honored Contributor III

Looks like the author of this topic meant QVF files (not QVD files)....

and basicly lost colour formatting when migrating from Desktop to server. It might be due to different client versions between desktop and server i guess.

cheers

Lech

praveenkumar_ma
Contributor

You just Imported or

Imported and Loaded ?

May be reload can change , i think it wont .

or may be its becoz of Version Difference like Lech Said...

Thanks

PM