Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Kohli
Contributor

I have to create the button. when I click on that button I have to go next sheet. How can I created in qliksense?

hi I have to create the button. when I click on that button I have to go next sheet. How can I created in qliksense? in variable box how I have to create?

7 Replies
rahulpawarb
Valued Contributor II

Re: I have to create the button. when I click on that button I have to go next sheet. How can I created in qliksense?

Please refer below links:

Qlik Branch

GitHub - gowthamrajbm/QlikSense-Text-Button-Design

Hope this will be helpful!

Regards!

Rahul Pawar

devarasu07
Honored Contributor II

Re: I have to create the button. when I click on that button I have to go next sheet. How can I created in qliksense?

Hi,

you can also try this extension from Stefan

GitHub - stefanwalther/sense-navigation: Sheet Navigation + Actions for Qlik Sense.

Thanks,
Deva

zjc957875211
New Contributor

Hi:

you can use sense-navigation-master this Extensions to  finish next sheet

sandeep_roy
Contributor

Hello,

You can also go  to Dev-hub Widget Editor. You will create a button with Action , you will find the next sheet and previous sheet button. It will reflect in your custom objects for use in qlik sense.

jasonmomoa
Contributor

Hi narasaiah

The best option is to use Sheet Navigation & Action Qlik Sense extension. In there you can create a button and assign a functionality to it. In this case a sheet navigation to previous/next/specific or event ot an external link.

If you want to avoid extensions, I would recommend you to create a KPI with a string expression and make it clickable to perform the sheet navigation. Though, you'll need to click twice to perform the action.

Hope this helps :-)

omarbensalem
Esteemed Contributor

and PS: the sheet actions+ navigation extension is a certified extension by Qlik; so no worry, you can use it, I do all the time:

Certified Extensions - Coming to a Cloud Near You!

nikhil_deokar
New Contributor

Hi,

There are different ways you can do this

One is you can download the Sheet Navigation & Action Qlik Sense extension

and the Other way is

You can use #1 KPI chart and inside the Presentation property use Link to sheet option inside that select the sheet you want to go.