Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Kohli
Contributor

I have two sheet in my dashboard.In first sheet have bar chart and button, in second sheet I have dynamic table related first table. my question is when I select the bar in first sheet and clikck on the button--- I have to see daynamic table data only rel

I have two sheet in my dashboard.In first sheet have bar chart and button, in second sheet I have dynamic table related first table. my question is when I select the bar in first sheet and clikck on the button--- I have to see daynamic table data only related to selected bar. Cal you please help me.

9 Replies
d_ankusha
Contributor II

Re: I have two sheet in my dashboard.In first sheet have bar chart and button, in second sheet I have dynamic table related first table. my question is when I select the bar in first sheet and clikck on the button--- I have to see daynamic table data only

what are you using button for?

Kohli
Contributor

Re: I have two sheet in my dashboard.In first sheet have bar chart and button, in second sheet I have dynamic table related first table. my question is when I select the bar in first sheet and clikck on the button--- I have to see daynamic table data only

for go to dynamic table.

d_ankusha
Contributor II

Selecting a bar and then checking the table on next sheet should work.

Try it without using the button.

Kohli
Contributor

yes, it working. But with the help of button we can do or not? if we use the button we can go direct page.

d_ankusha
Contributor II

yes you can use button to direct the page. Just give Navigation Action->Go to Next Sheet and disable the Action before navigating.

Kohli
Contributor

Yes anuska, Its working now.  Thank you

agigliotti
Honored Contributor II

Where is button object in Qlik Sense ?

Kohli
Contributor

it is a extension in qliksense. We can download it from qlik branch site.

agigliotti
Honored Contributor II

ok i was imaging.

Community Browser