Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shivam0703
Contributor III
Contributor III

I m new to Qlik sense. I want to convert or replicate Qlikview application in Qlik sense.plzz tell??

I want any conversion tool from Qlik view application  to Qliksense application

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

There is a conversion option in Qliksense to convert QlikView dashboards. But I don't think it will hep you that much. It can give you an hint what objects can be converted from QlikView to Qliksense. The best option is just copy the script from QlikView to Qliksense and then create the charts from scratch and this will be much quicker. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

There is a conversion option in Qliksense to convert QlikView dashboards. But I don't think it will hep you that much. It can give you an hint what objects can be converted from QlikView to Qliksense. The best option is just copy the script from QlikView to Qliksense and then create the charts from scratch and this will be much quicker. Hope this helps.

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

in the qlik sense dev-hub ,

you have the qlikview converter , 

it will convert your script , all measures , dimensions , variables you used in the Qlikview app
you can choose what you want to convert 

and also all the visualizations, creating master item for them 

this means you'll only need to build your screens from scratch. 
i usually use it to convert the dimensions and measure and variables  

shivam0703
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

but in my qvw file there is section access which is denying me to do so.... now what can I do??

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi , 

cancel the section access in qlikview , 

move the app to qlik sense 

and rebuild the section access , 

the name of the fields in the access table, are different in the section access between qlikview and qliksense  

shivam0703
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I m not able to cancel the section access because i dont have credentials of admin user and there may be some hidden scripts so i cant disable the section access. any other alternative for this...???

shivam0703
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

yea m doing the same... thnxxx