Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I want to use export to pdf feature in report generated in qlik?

I am using qlik in my project for generating reports and we are creating mashups for displaying our reports with contains Graphics , Images , Text etc. in a HTML page  and now we want a "Export to Pdf "  button in our mashups for exporting these HTML pages into pdf and it should be downloaded in a specific folder so how we can do this or is it feasible with qlik or not?

3 Replies
sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

You don't need Publisher for your purpose. Your users are able to print or save a PDF file with the dashboard if you create a report inside your QlikView document in the category "Document Reports", so they can view it and choose it from the Reports menu, available at QlikView Desktop or opening the document in a web browser in the Access Point and choosing the report from the "Select Report" drop-down menu in the top bar. Once they choose the report by its name, it is opened in PDF format that they can print or save. Their current selections will be applied to the results.

The point is that QlikView does not allow you directly to print a dashboard as a PDF from a dashboard. You need a report object for this, and you can easily design it by QlikView Desktop Reports options.

Not applicable
Author

Actually we are using qlik sense and viewing the objects in a mashup(html page). But the Export to pdf function native to qlik sense doesn't show up here. Is there a work-around  in which we can export the chart objects to pdf and view them. Also Is any open-source utility which can achieve the same in web-page(mashups).

Thanks

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Check out PhantomJS | PhantomJS - works brilliantly!