I have a question, I have loaded the data and among them are:
TYPE_ERROR,
FH_VF,
FH_CITA,
STATE,
CLOSE_GESTION,
FH_INI_TRAMITAR,
CLOSING_DATE,
but I want to make a condition which does not appear as a date but as a quantity,
IF (ISNULL (FH_INI_TRAMITAR), DATE_CLOSING, FH_INI_TRAMITAR)

any suggestions?

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please explain little more on date and Qualtity and also where are you trying this (Ex: Design or Script)?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Mayda
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi

In the data load (script) I have the fields of FH_INI_TRAMITAR, and DATE_CIERRE, among others, I want to know if it is possible to put this formula IF (ISNULL (FH_INI_TRAMITAR), DATE_CIERRE, FH_INI_TRAMITAR) in the script.
since when calculating in a graph the mean time (SUM (FH_INI_TRAMITAR-DECHA_HORA) / COUNT ({<TIPO_GESTION>} PART)) in the FH_INI_TRAMITAR field there are empty spaces and those spaces I want to replace with the CLOSING DATE field, when putting the formula IF (ISNULL (FH_INI_TRAMITAR), DATE_CLOSING, FH_INI_TRAMITAR) in a table if it gives me the result I want, but if I place it like that in the script it doesn't give me.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

From here

IF (ISNULL (FH_INI_TRAMITAR), DATE_CLOSING, FH_INI_TRAMITAR) 

All are in same table, If so it will give correct result until unless you are using some tranformation? 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful