Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helge_jorg
Creator
Creator

IF greater, else zero

Qlik experts,

Hopefully someone can help me with an IF-statement or set-analysis.

I want to display calculations dependent on a record if >100, than count ID. The same for the following criteria - >50, <50 and <1.

My problem is that, if one record has >100, there is also caunt for ID for >50, <50 and <1. These should be set to zero. If there is a record with greater than 100, the rest should be zero.

Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">100"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID])

sampl.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Something like this?

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

Something like this?

Capture.PNG

helge_jorg
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks sunny!

It’s almost perfect. I see that my calculations would not work for <1 due to the <50 will also include 0.4 values. Is there an expression for less than 50 and greater than 1 (<50 and >1)?

sunny_talwar

I think you may want to change < 50 to >=1

helge_jorg
Creator
Creator
Author

Perfect!

Thanks for your help!

helge_jorg
Creator
Creator
Author

Sunny,

I have one more question that hopefully you can help me with. Can these expressions not be used in KPI? I want the KPI to display the sum, like the table does at the top line.

snip_20181105221906.png

sunny_talwar

For these to work in KPI, wrap the expression around with Sum(Aggr(...)) function

Sum(Aggr(YourExpression, Date))

helge_jorg
Creator
Creator
Author

I don't get it to work. Cloud you please help me getting this right:

sum(Aggr(Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">100"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]) +

Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">50"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]) = 0,

Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={"<50"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID], Date), 0))

This is the expression used in the table:

If(Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">100"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]) +

Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">50"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]) = 0,

Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={"<50"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]), 0)

sunny_talwar

For > 50... you will use this

Sum(Aggr(

If(Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">100"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]) = 0,

Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">50"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]), 0)

, Date))

For >= 1... you will use this

Sum(Aggr(

If(Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">100"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]) +

Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">=1"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]), 0)

, Date))

and for < 1... you will use this

Sum(Aggr(

Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">50"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]) +

Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={">=1"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]) = 0,

Count({< [Customer.ElementID]= {'RR'}, [Customer.Value]={"<1"}>} distinct [Product.Prod_ID]), 0)

, Date))