Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UserID2626
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Ignore alternate State when *ALWAYS ONE SELECTED VALUE* option is selected for particular field

Hi Everyone;

Selected always 1 selected value option for field Pack and  having one alternate state called test in my report.

Image.JPG

So When Always 1 selected Value option was selected, i can see two option in sheet like below image

Image.JPG

How to remove master item part test when always 1 selected value was selected for a particular field.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

The "Always one selected value" setting requires that some value always be set on the field. So in your alternate state you have to have a value - whether that is "A", "B", "C", or "D" is configurable in your example, but you can't remove it as this would violate the basic configuration of the field.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
andoryuu
Creator III
Creator III

The "Always one selected value" setting requires that some value always be set on the field. So in your alternate state you have to have a value - whether that is "A", "B", "C", or "D" is configurable in your example, but you can't remove it as this would violate the basic configuration of the field.
qliksense30
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi  Andoryuu,

I am facing the Same issue , Can you please help me in the Stepwise solution for this .

Thanks

Sai