Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaraKalemba
Contributor II
Contributor II

Ignore filter dimension in formula

Hi, 

I use formula 

Sum(Aggr(FirstSortedValue({<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}>} PURE_CHURN_60D, -Aggr(Max({1<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}>} CONTACT_TIMESTAMP),[Year-Month], PARTY_ID)),[Year-Month],PARTY_ID))

When no filtering is set on [Year-Month], he gives me the evolution in graph:

SaraKalemba_0-1607592905426.png

But when I select the filter [Year-Month] (ex. Oct/20), he will not ignore the filter and only display the value of Oct/20 in the Graph. I tried to added "[Year-Month]=" or "1" at several places but do not get it to be ignored.

Labels (1)
  • Graph

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SaraKalemba
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sum({<[Year-Month]=>}Aggr({< [Year-Month]=>}FirstSortedValue({<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'},[Year-Month]>} PURE_CHURN_60D,-Aggr(Max({1<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}, [Year-Month]>} CONTACT_TIMESTAMP),[Year-Month], PARTY_ID)),[Year-Month],PARTY_ID))

Thanks, It works perfect. I just needed to place first {} to have an OK 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Sum(< [Year-Month]=>{}Aggr({< [Year-Month]=>}FirstSortedValue({<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}, [Year-Month]>} PURE_CHURN_60D, -Aggr(Max({1<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}, [Year-Month]>} CONTACT_TIMESTAMP),[Year-Month], PARTY_ID)),[Year-Month],PARTY_ID))

Learning never stops.
SaraKalemba
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sum({<[Year-Month]=>}Aggr({< [Year-Month]=>}FirstSortedValue({<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'},[Year-Month]>} PURE_CHURN_60D,-Aggr(Max({1<RAC_DIMENSION={'CUSTOMER'}, [Year-Month]>} CONTACT_TIMESTAMP),[Year-Month], PARTY_ID)),[Year-Month],PARTY_ID))

Thanks, It works perfect. I just needed to place first {} to have an OK 🙂