cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ignore more selections

Hi,

i want to ignore more selections: visitorYear, visitorMonth, visitorWeek, visitorDate

Does it work correct?

Count(DISTINCT{<products= {"=Avg(sales)>=4 AND Avg(sales)<8"},visitorYear =, visitorMonth =, visitorWeek =, visitorDate=>} products)

All selections for visitors data will be ignored?

• Because i have a sales calender, too.
  • I have 2 charts, one for sales, one for visitors
  • In both the dimensions are shops
  • In the table for sales are the column "shops" and in the table for visitors, too. Thats a Key.
  • I have a field for salesMonth and a field for visitorMonth
  • In each chart i see each shop like shopGermany, shopUSA, shopUK etc.

For example, i don´t get the count of products for shopUSA in the sales chart if i select a visitor date where no visitors for the shopUSA.

BUT i ignore the selection in visitorMonth in the sales Chart. Why i don´t get the the count of products in the sales chart?

regards,

Fritz

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be try this:

Count(DISTINCT{<products= {"=Avg({<visitorYear =, visitorMonth =, visitorWeek=, visitorDate=>}sales)>=4 AND Avg({<visitorYear =, visitorMonth =, visitorWeek=, visitorDate=>}sales)<8"}, visitorYear =, visitorMonth =, visitorWeek=, visitorDate=>} products)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be try this:

Count(DISTINCT{<products= {"=Avg({<visitorYear =, visitorMonth =, visitorWeek=, visitorDate=>}sales)>=4 AND Avg({<visitorYear =, visitorMonth =, visitorWeek=, visitorDate=>}sales)<8"}, visitorYear =, visitorMonth =, visitorWeek=, visitorDate=>} products)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sunny, you are my Qlik Sense hero 😉 It works, thanks a lot!

Can i cut it by a wildcard?

like:

Count(DISTINCT{<products= {"=Avg({<visitor*=>}sales)>=4 AND Avg({<visitor*=>}sales)<8"}, visitor*=>} products)

regards,

Fritz

sunny_talwar

AFAIK you cannot do that. You will have to list the fields out. One option is to create a variable and use that in place of listing all the fields out.