Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
millan123
Not applicable

In Log file what is the meaning of Type is Error? What is reason behind that?In Log files what is the meaning of Type is Error? What is reason behind that?In Log files what is the meaning of Type is Error? What is reason behind that?In Log files what is t

Hi,

In Qliksense, In log file Type is showing Error in System Engine Logs? What is reason behind that? What is the Solution for that ?? Please help me

Thanks in Advance

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar
Not applicable

Re: In Log file what is the meaning of Type is Error? What is reason behind that?In Log files what is the meaning of Type is Error? What is reason behind that?In Log files what is the meaning of Type is Error? What is reason behind that?In Log files what

It means that an error was logged. The type of the log message is therefore Error. Find out what the error is and fix it.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
millan123
Not applicable

Re: In Log file what is the meaning of Type is Error? What is reason behind that?In Log files what is the meaning of Type is Error? What is reason behind that?In Log files what is the meaning of Type is Error? What is reason behind that?In Log files what

hi,

How I will find that ,I have a error in System.Engine log file Level as Error ,But it has to be INFO ..How I find the root cause?