Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Not applicable

In QlikSense create ETL? (Como crear ETL En QlikSense?)

Hi I need to guide me

I'm just starting to practice in QlikSense, then they asked me to make a model in this application, but installing the QlikSense will create a folder Documents / Qlik / Sense.

and to create an application in QlikSense automatically stores the file in these folders listed.

My question is

-QlikSense Not have the option to save to a different route as QlikView?

- In the qvd QlikSense created? Yes as it has done ?, I put in the charge:

STORE AsuntosLaborales into [.. \ qvd \ EXT_JURISMATICA_ASUNTOSLABORALES.qvd]; QlikView because it is so, but not as Qliksense.

and I mark error when I run the script

- To carry out a project in QlikSense, like folders, the extraction, transformation and load alamcenar qualify for the Qliksense or qvd files? or is everything done in the folder that is created in Documents / Qlik / Sense?

Someone will have a tutorial of how to do these processes? Please Orientenme by

Thank You So Much

Translated with Google Translate - Qlik Community Administrative Team

Hola Necesito que me orienten

Apenas estoy empezando a Practicar en QlikSense, entonces me pidieron realizar un modelo en esa aplicacion, pero al instalar el QlikSense se crea un carpeta Documentos/Qlik/Sense.

y al crear una aplicación en QlikSense almacena el archivo automáticamente en esas carpetas mencionadas.

Mi duda es

-QlikSense no tiene la opcion para guardar en una ruta diferente como Qlikview?

- En QlikSense se crean los qvd? si si como se hace?, yo puse en la carga:

STORE AsuntosLaborales into [..\qvd\EXT_JURISMATICA_ASUNTOSLABORALES.qvd]; ya que en QlikView asi es, pero para Qliksense no se como sea.

y me marca error cuando ejecuto el script

- Para realizar un proyecto en QlikSense, igual se clasifican las carpetas, la Extraccion, Transformacion y Carga para alamcenar los archivos Qliksense o qvd? o todo se realiza en la carpeta que se crea en Documentos/Qlik/Sense?

Alguien tendra un tutorial de como realizar esos procesos? Orientenme por Favor

Muchas Gracias

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: In QlikSense create ETL? (Como crear ETL En QlikSense?)

Hello Julio,

I assume you are using Qlik Sense Desktop?

You need to create FOLDER connections and use the LIB:// syntax - this is by default.

like this: STORE Table1 INTO [lib://julio\myqvd.qvd] (qvd)

See attached (qvf) example:

Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

OR you can disable standard mode and use the same paths (c:\folder\folder\) you used in QlikView:

See this:

http://help.qlik.com/sense/2.0/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/Hub/Content/LoadData/disable-standard-mod...

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
3 Replies
Employee
Employee

Hello Julio,

I assume you are using Qlik Sense Desktop?

You need to create FOLDER connections and use the LIB:// syntax - this is by default.

like this: STORE Table1 INTO [lib://julio\myqvd.qvd] (qvd)

See attached (qvf) example:

Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

OR you can disable standard mode and use the same paths (c:\folder\folder\) you used in QlikView:

See this:

http://help.qlik.com/sense/2.0/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/Hub/Content/LoadData/disable-standard-mod...

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

Thank you very much Michael Tarallo

For your valuable time and Help

Thank You

Employee
Employee

Your welcome Julio,

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Community Browser