Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inconsistency in Stacked Chart of Qlik Sense Desktop

Please see the qvf file attached herein. The problems are

1. The chart does not show data for Customer "Kh"

2. When any of the filter is applied then Customer "Kh" data is shown e.g if you select "City2" from City filter or color "6" from the color filter then you will notice that data for "Kh" appears.

3. The legend, data label does not match with the actual data for eg for year "2010-04" you will see 6 blocks but the legend shows only 5 items. Also Customer "A" is shown twice in this year with different values.

4. The legend color is inconsistent for all the years.

5 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Trying just changing you customer dimension to customers instead and you get:

Andy

PS I changed Kh to K in my screenshot example

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Andy for the reply.

I am not clear when you say "Trying just changing you customer dimension to customers instead and you get:"? Do you mean to say I remove

aggr(

dual(

only(customer)

,sum(amount)

)

,yearmonth, customer)

expression and make it just "customer"? This expression was suggested by the Qlik community for the sorting purpose.

I want a stacked chart in sorted order and the sorting should remain even when the filter is applied on the chart. Please play around the attached qvf file and see the inconsistency it have when filter is applied. Also the legend issue is there and all the other issues mentioned in the main post.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Yes, that's what I mean, just try it out, you can always revert back.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok I have tried and I can see all the customers but what about the sorting part. I want the chart to be in sorted order and as you too can see in your screenshot it is not sorted. So how do I do the sorting now. I have tried doing it with "Sorting" property and selected the custom sorting for the Sum(Amount) but it does not change the chart.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Can you try to

a) Un-stack the bar and validate whether the data is displaying correctly

b) Take a copy of the bar chart and convert it to a Table - check if the data is aggregating correctly.