Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
employe4_2
Contributor III
Contributor III

Incremental Load

Hi experts,

i'm trying to make incremental load work with data extracted from a data base.

1) i create a qvd for my initial extraction

Sans titre1.png

i have the confirmation the creation worked, i can find in my  file source data 'qvdstorage' , my newly created qvd 'extrudershead_actual.qvd' once it's done i comment  the code so it's not considerated later

2)i load the last s1904  and put the value in a variable ( mode debug show variable is well assigned)

and finally try to load newly data.

but an error'field not found' appeared. I made sure the data loaded with limit don't load the max value of the s1904 field, so there is data that respect the 'where' condition, but still don't work...

ofc when i do it without the where statement,  it works, but load all data...Sans titre.png

any one got an int on this one ? 

thanks

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I recon its your SELECT statement that is causing your issue and probably the WHERE clause. Have you tried replacing the variable with an actual static value to check that your syntax is OK?

Possible trix that might help us to put double quotes or [...] around all fields and single quotes around strings.

SQL SELECT

"a1904" 

FROM [DATABASE] 

WHERE

"a1904" > '$(MaxID)' ;

employe4_2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I just tried replacing the variable with a static value, it give the same field not found error...

i tried also to put the fields into double quotes and [..], i obtain the same result.

up until now , i never use 'SQL SELECT'. Does it change anything ?