Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramyasaiqv
Creator II
Creator II

Index table in Qlik Sense

Hi Qlik Experts,

I have a requirement for an index chart and was wondering if this chart format is possible in Qlik Sense or QlikView , mainly Qlik Sense

The total average in the attached screen shot is the sum of all the three indexes (MXT+RXT+TXT).

just for your information and clarity, The quarter value is the last month of the quarter i.e for Q1-March,Q2-June, Q3-Sep, Q4-Dec and  for current quarter it should be current month (August)

Total Average:

Q1= 2017Q1 (MXT+RXT+TXT)

Q2=2017 Q2 (MXT+RXT+TXT)

Thank you and appreciate your time and effort.

Ramya

Message was edited by: Ramya Sai Hi Kaushik, Thank you very much for the earlier response, that was working but the requirement changed. I was wondering if you get chance please can you let me know if the attached format as- is possible in qlik sense/QlikView. I tried loading the excel data but the quarter values are not showing correctly.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

See the attached application.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

See the attached application.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ramyasaiqv
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you very much  for your help Kaushik.

Ramya