Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

India State-District Map development in Qlik Sense

Dear All,

I have downloaded KML file for State & District level for India region  from Download | Global Administrative Areas this site , now the issue is that  in district map districts are not appearing properly for example Jammu & Kashmir districts are not plotted and for all

area districts are not highlighted properly  Not able to clear whether district kml is wrong for bounderies.  I have attached QVF for reference.

Any thoughts or Suggestions.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I can't open you app currently. but, for sure will help you once i get access. Meantime, Few quick questions?

1) Custom point and area data shows properly?

2) Have you download from 3rd part s/w which called Keywhole ?

3) The boundaries are in single cell by delimit " ; " or is has from Long and Latitudes?

- Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
vikasmahajan
Author

1 Custom points may be correct , but area points are wrongly showing

2  download KML file for India -Level 3 (District)  from Download | Global Administrative Areas

3  Boundaries are  in KML  I think it is by Comma

Thanks

vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

2) Which format, You pick

3) Could be cause, can this done using Longitude and Latitude separate like New polygon and New Placemark (If accuracy to each Long and Latitude of each moment to separate custom data points). That is the reason they are using custom down-loader. That may be the issue we are under? Need to trouble shoot that. Can you work on Google earth for a while instead GAA. That makes good bright for you this case.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rkspareek1992
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi

Please suggest how to download the KML file.. Im unable to download KML file file from the link??