'Supply East'
'Revenue West'
'Supply North'
'Revenue West'
 ];

I have two selectors pane:

First Selector pane will display all the values,

Field: "Name": will display all the values

in the second filter if I have to display only "Revenue" fields, so I wrote the below condition to display.

Field:  =aggr(Only({<Name={"*Revenue*"}>}Name),Name)

Which will display only Revenue, works fine.

The problem is that the second filter not automatically getting selected when you select from the first filter

i.e When I make the selection in the first filter, the second filter is not turning in to green selection, rather it's having a white selection (filtering properly).

For the testing, I have changed the condition to the field name "Name", which works with the "Green Selection"

Can anyone please help to resolve this issue

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

This is how Qlik Sense associative engine works, green is only for dimensions that you actively selected and white are possible values in other dimensions based on you green selections.

The only way to get around this, as I see it, would be to build an extension that is working with the engine API doing the selecting for you automatically.

Read more on the associative selection model here: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/April2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Selections/associative-...
IamAlbinAntony
Creator
Creator

Make sure to use Filter pane from chart, and not drag and drop. (worked for me)

IamAlbinAntony
Creator
Creator

Make sure to use Filter pane from chart and then assign dimension, and not drag and drop the dimension from 'Fields' which will create an automated pane.

works for me:)