Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RishabhTFC
Contributor III
Contributor III

Insert Graph in my Website

Hello,

I am actually new in Qlik Sense. I want to know something about Qlik Sense. Yesterday I saw one of the Qlik Demo finances. I saw that the Graphs and Charts are published on the website.

So Similar;y I make an App on Qlik Sense and also add it on mashup editor but they are localhost and I also Purchase a domain and Hosting But I am unable to add those graphs in my website.

If someone knew how to do this means how can I add Graphs in Your Website please help me with that.

Thanks

Rishabh 

2 Replies
segador_
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

To use Qlik Sense charts in a web site (like an OEM solution) you need to use Qlik Analytics Platform (QAP) or have many tokens to Qlik Sense Server.

Because connections count in Qlik Sense is limited by tokens... Each Qlik Sense token can be applied to allow:

- One user unlimited access to the server

or

- Any number of users ten user-hours of access between them, with minimum consumption of one user-hour per access.

Connections count in Qlik Analytics Platform (QAP) does not limited and it is licensing by CPU Cores.

Regards, Igor.
dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You should check out this website. It is very helpful and will get you going on adding interactive and or static charts onto your website. 

https://qlikstuff.wordpress.com/