Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nourhassan
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Install Qlik Sense

Hello,

I want to install Qlik Sense but by clicking on Downloads I only have the option to download QlikView.

Can anyone help me please?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You can also get a temporary desktop license  through developer.qlik.com, not something most people are aware of.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

Try with below link

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/downloads

or

https://www.qlik.com/us/trial/qlik-sense-business

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
nourhassan
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

I want to install Qlik sense on premise.

Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I'm assuming you are referring to Qlik Sense Enterprise (or whatever the on-prem version of the server is referred to as these days) and that you have a license for it? If so, you'll need to contact support to get them to give you access to the download link, it often seems to happen that some kind of configuration snafu within Qlik's systems prevents this. I also can't tell from the image you supplied whether you are logged in to the Qlik site. Of course if you aren't logged in and you don't have a license are you referring to Qlik Sense desktop?

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

if you want to buy or install a test license you will get software or a download link by your reseller.

You only can test Qlik Sense by yourself in create a cloud tenant.

Even to use Qlik Sense desktop you need a professional license, on prem or from Qlik cloud.

Regards

Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You can also get a temporary desktop license  through developer.qlik.com, not something most people are aware of.