cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Install iportal in Qlik Sense April 2018 - Showing error

Hi ,

I am trying to install iportal in Qlik Sense April 2018, its showing the below error while installing.

10 Replies
wade12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

check folder permissions ... then re-try.

wade12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

... also, executable file already exists, delete/move/rename it (probably best to rename), then re-try.

balabhaskarqlik

May be try like this:

This can be resolved by manually installing the PowerToolsService.  To do this follow these steps after running the iPortal.exe

1.  Navigate to C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\EAPowerTools\iportal\temp   and edit createServiceDispatcher.bat

2.  Modify the SC Create line to include the full path to the .exe

C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\EAPowerTools\PowerToolsServiceDispatcher\PowerToolsService.exe

3. Open a CMD prompt (Important to Run as Administrator)

4. Paste/execute each of the SC Create, Description, Start lines

Check these too:

https://community.qlik.com/thread/258958

https://community.qlik.com/thread/264039

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi There,

Qlik Sense was installed on the D drive, the Folder EAPowerTools was not creating under the C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense or under Qlik Sense installed path.

Please find the steps i followed during this setup,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

After following the steps below is the error,

Still  am not able to proceed with this configuration. attached is the steps i have taken while installing the Iportal.

Capture-Iportal.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Service account has the full control on this folder

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes service account have the full access to this folder. Please see the attached document for reference the issue i am facing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Installing the "QlikEAPowerToolsServiceDispatcher" service and it was not starting

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys,

I was able to Installed and configured the iportal on  one of the Qlik Server  successfully  with APRIL 2018 version.

Qlik Sense is installed on C drive in this Server.

Now i am trying to Install and Configure the iportal on other Qlik Server with same Version i am getting the below error.

Qlik Sense is installed on D drive in this Server.

Find the Attached Document for steps which i have followed and the issue. @Jesse Paris @Jeffrey Goldberg