Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthias
Contributor II
Contributor II

Installing Qlik Sense Desktop on Windows Server 2012 R2

Hello,

I try to install Qlik Sense Desktop on Windows Server 2012 R2. But I have a message:
"This version of Qlik Sense Desktop cannot be installed on Windows Server OS. Please install the full version of Qlik Sense instead."
I looking for this full version but I not find it... Anyone knows where I can download the full version ?

Matthias

3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Qlik Sense Desktop can not be installed on a server, you need the Qlik Sense Enteprise in order to do that.

You need a Qlik Sense Enteprise licence key in order to install the Qlik Sense Server.  If you do have a license and the rights to download you should find the download area here: https://demo.qlik.com/download/ 

Matthias
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

OK, thanks for the information. Do you know how much does the Enterprise licence cost ? I did not find the information on the website 

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Qlik does not have a public available pricelist for the Qlik Sense Enteprise . The only public available price  is  for Cloud Business which is $15/user per month (billed annually) .

If you are interested in purchasing the Qlik Sense Enteprise you should reach out to a local Qlik Partner or Qlik. www.qlik.com/us/pricing