Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
I am new to Qlik Sence and I am now responsible of a project that was using CSV files.
I have exported the application that was on a server and I have imported it on a new server.
I modified the data loads for use a SQL Server ODBC connection instead of the CSV files.
All the sheets work well and they show good results.
When I add a filter in a sheet, I get the message "Internal engine error".
When I look into the log file LTP-SMARCIL_Service_Engine.txt, I have the following message:
56 220.127.116.11 20170626T161644.699-0400 ERROR LTP-SMARCIL 5005b204-ea8c-45a9-a9c8-d0bf87f39dae 20170626T161644.699-0400 18.104.22.168 Command=GenericObject::GetLayout;Result=-128;ResultText=Error: Internal error 8cd20d13-cdb6-424b-b88e-5caf98f5d058 401be557-cd0d-4f89-809c-160867810cd2 644 BLI sylvain marcil 0 Not available Engine Not available GenericObject::GetLayout GenericObject::GetLayout -128 5005b204-ea8c-45a9-a9c8-d0bf87f39dae
I tried to search some answers on the forum and with Google but I didn't find any.
I think there may be an old reference in my sheet, but I don't know where to look.
I’m using Qlik Sense 3.2 SR4 (qliksenseserver : 10.28.2)
Thank you for your help !