Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is R integration possible with Qlik Sense ?

Is R integration possible with Qlik Sense ?

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately the release of Server Side Extensions has been delayed. We had hoped to make it available in 3.2, but for various reasons that proved impossible.

However are working hard to be sure it is in 4.0 which will be out around June. For the moment, if you haven;t already tried the capabilities, you can test it out by joining our Product Insights community and going to the Advanced Analytics forum. Qlik Product Insight

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

What features will be available in Qliksense 4?

I think as Tableau 10 support big data, it should support big data along with by default without having to install any extensions. Also it should support many features like change the color and font styling at header level text for Straight table and pivot table.

Thanks,

Sandip

Not applicable
Author

Hi Dan,

I was wondering if you could provide an update as to when Qlik Sense 4.0 will be available. I would like to use the R integration in my Qlik apps.

Thank you.

Wim

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Wim,

We have a fully integrated R connector for Qlik.  We provide 100+ functions and predictive models including custom R models to run inside Qlik without any programming and Prep like Qlik R extension.

For more information you can connect with me at m.desai@ezdatamunch.com or visit our website www.ezdatamunch.com for more information.

Milan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

With the June 2017 release, it appears that the first "Advanced analytics integration" feature is "Analytic Connections"

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2017/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/analytic-connections-...

It would be nice to see a blog article, expanded documentation or a tutorial to see how this would be used with a few external analytics systems.