Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to coloring a Graphic by range of values?

Hello,

I'd like to make my bars graphic to have a certain shade of color, according to pre-set values.. for instance, values ranging from 0 - 20% light blue, 21-40% slightly darker blue and so on.

Is that possible?

My biggest issue is that I've built a graphic that has several Y-axis options.. when I choose color by measure, it doesnt respond to the change of Y-axis and keeps coloring with the information of my first Y-axis option.

Tks,

Audrey

2 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

Can you share the sample app or data along with given expression and dim?

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sure. Here is one of the graphics..

What I would like is the color scale to change when I change the Y axis.. so far I managed to make that happen for one of the Y options, but the color.

But where can I attach a qvf file? It´s not showing as an option.. I'm adding images to try to explain what I mean. What I wanted was for this graphics to have the same coloring effect, left blueish and far right red. As you can see, the coloring is coming from the formula I used to create the values for the second graphic.

All my Y-axis are calculated in the same way... sum(if(Column1='',1,0))/count(ColumnWithID)*100. My X value has the units I'd like to compare..

Captura de tela 2017-02-09 12.34.41.pngCaptura de tela 2017-02-09 12.34.20.png

Thank you so much for your help! ! !